Friday, July 4, 2008

Ault Park #5 (and Seattle)

I wasn't planning on blogging, but with such a good looking picture, I couldn't resist ;) All that needs to be said is that we didn't score a single point, we will do better next week.

The only positive was my sweet looking ride, Chris Anderson did an awesome job designing decals for it. When I get back in town, I will post some pics of it.

I am in Seattle right now, visiting my brother. I also raced with Steve Grimm this morning. Stout 24.5mph in the 3,4,5 Masters Race. About 5 minutes in, I felt the previous day's 15 hours of standby travel and just tried to sit in. I tried to move up with 1 lap to go, but a bobble in front of me put me too far back to contest and I finished with the main field. Huge thanks to Steve for loaning me a bike.

No comments: