Sunday, November 2, 2008

US Grand Prix of Cyclocross

I know that I am way overdue for a blog about my cyclocross escapades, so here is my chance to play a little catch up. Last weekend was the USGP in Louisville. I ventured down both days to do the sandbagger race (CAT 2-3). I really felt sorry for all the poor CAT 3's as they had thier race bolstered w/ 20+ displaced CAT 2's. We'd all get our jocks handed to us in the elite race, so we pay-it-forward to the 3's. Now that is trickle-down economics! There were a ton of photographers there, but this was the only pic I could find of me. It may because I'm not very good looking, or because my races were at 9:30 in the morning. As usual, I am trying to ingest my bottom lip, this is affectionally know as my "crossface" in my inner circles of friends and enemies. I finished 26/71 on Saturday and 24/80 on Sunday. Champions Park in Louisville is just a great place to race your bike!


Nice work to all the folks in Louisville for a great weekend.

No comments: